Monday, June 12, 2006

Guest room



This is the semi-finished guest room. I am so excited to have a nice place for our friends and family to stay. The bottom picture is the view right as you step in the door. The Lord really blessed at garage sales a few Saturdays ago and I was able to get the dresser for $10! All the drawers work and it is in good shape. The middle picture is inside the room, turning to look right.( The waterbed does not have sheets on it yet!)
The top picture is not really about the guest room, (although that is were our horse is stabled for now,) but I had to include it anyway. This was another wonderful buy at a garage sale. In perfect condition, I can't wait until Paul is big enough for it!
(Ahhh, I was trying to post these pictures in the other order, top to bottom, but I have not mastered the photo option yet. It seems they always put the pictures in the LAST place I was thinking they should go! :) I will figure it out one of these days! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Ooh, even a waterbed (just like home)! I hope we get to come and visit sometime! ;-)
~ Mrs. L

Anonymous said...

The room looks great! Garage sale buys are just the best, aren't they?! God's blessings!