Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October in review...

Well it has been way to long since I posted last, so I thought I would take a minute and share some pictures from this month. The computer was acting funny, so the pictures are not in the right order, but I hope you enjoy! We have filled our weeks while Daddy is in school with home life and trips to see others. We we able to spend a week with Rebecca and Justice and had a great time. (Thank you for having us- we love you!) Here Philip is having a conversation with his Aunt Rebecca.
We had a lovely day at the park...

Complete with a picnic lunch!

On the home front, the boys are constantly in the kitchen with Mom- helping bake cookies...

Or bread, or washing dishes. THey are a blessing!

And look at the new addition! Our dog Elle's little puppy is so cute!


Marcus is our animal lover- awwwww

We were blessed to have Tabitha come the end of September, the boys loved having her here and I really enjoyed it too. Thank you Tabitha for all your help!


Three boys in gray :)

What a cutie!

Learning to smile and "talk"- Philip is also learning to roll over. He has completed a tummy to back several times.


Another thing we are enjoying- paint! Opps, I think I forgot to explain to Marcus we don't paint on our body. Oh well, now we know what he will look like with a facial hair!


Drawing a big rifle gun :)
Paul's vocabulary has really been growing and i love to hear his new phrases. But my favorite is a slight change in the phrase, "I will take care of you"- Paul style, "I will carry you Mom"
So sweet!
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement these past weeks. Scott is doing really well and learning a lot. Just the other weekend he showed me a bunch of "take down" tactics that he learned. It was very educational and I learned a few things- pressure points are very effective and your wrist controls your whole body. :)
With November closing in we are on the 3 week count down- please pray that we stay faithful to the end. For Scott, in his witness and studies. For me, grace and strength for the looong days. And for the boys- obedience and patience.
Thanks!

3 comments:

Klahn Family said...

Awwwww, adorable pictures of adorable little boys! They get cuter and cuter by the day!

Thanks for the post, Lydia!

I'm praying for you and the boys (and Scott)!
Love,
Ali

The Weddles said...

fun pics! I hear we may be seeing you this weekend! Looking forward to it. ~ Em

Dolisi Fun! said...

gotta love the nebraska shirt! glad everything is going well for you guys!