Saturday, September 27, 2008

Promised pictures...

Here are the pictures I promised. These boys are soooo precious! Philip is smiling now and coos these little happy noises that I love. He is sleeping really well most nights too- that makes for a HAPPY mommy! Everyone smile!
We love Philip!
Rebecca and Justice were able to come and spend a few days with us. We loved it and had a great time! Here are the cousins all together.


Marcus thinks Philip has a dirty diaper....

Laundry..... wow does it stack up fast!


Cuddle time!

Just too tired! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I've said it many times before, and I'll continue to say it; these boys are way way way too cute!!! I just want to squeeze them all up!

Thank you for the pictures, Lydia!

Love,
Ali

The Weddles said...

Yeah! Thanks for posting these pics. It was fun to see you 2 weeks ago. I'm glad that worked out. Have you heard any word lately from Mandi about there upcoming outing. I should call her and get some updates.
Em

Iron sharpeneth iron......Prov. 27:17 said...

CALL THE SHERRIF!! Those boys are just TOOO cute!! I think you're breaking a law or something!! They are totally WAY too cute!!