Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Pictures!

The Ansons are alive and doing well! WE are quickly adjusting to life with 3 boys- and it is a blessing. It is also busy.... so this post will be mostly pictures and not much news- enjoy! family snapshot while Grandma Sue was here. Marcus was being rather willful- he did not want to take pictures, but we got a half smile!
Someone likes his thumb.... when he can find it!
Bad hair day. :)
We had great help from Charity for a week. Thanks Charity!!! The boys miss you!
Playing at the park
Two adoring grandmas. Thanks for coming and helping us out Mama Sue!
I am such a BIG helper!!

"And the good guy jumped high in the air....."
"Your turn!"
A fun present from Grandma Sue
These boys LOVE to sing
Someone is learning to smile for the camera!
CHEESE!!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.......I've never seen such cute little men in all my life!! Seriously, they are just way too adorable!!
I LOVE the picture of Pauly and Philip, and the last one of Marcus!!!
Aww.....I miss those boys!!
Love,
~Auntie Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

So sweet! They are so cute!
Thank you for letting me visit!
Lord bless,
Kourtney

allyn&emily said...

Fun! Looks like an active crew you have there. Enjoy the cooler temps!

Ellie said...

Look at all that beautiful hair! I love babies with dark hair.
Thankfully Mom had a dark haired baby this time. It's the first one since me!

Hannah Michelle said...

I love the first picture - now that is one cute family!!

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure for to come and help you lydia, and I'm glad you are able to come on micah's b-day!!!! miss ya all lots!! see ya soon!!!

~charity~