Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pictures!

Home sweet home :) The east side of the house. I love the porch!

The west edge of the property- the garage and apricot tree.

A very important addition to the landscape!

I am sorry this is so blurry, but just had to include it. Paul really loves copying Mom and Dad. What we say, what we do.... what a challenge to watch our behaviour! Anyway, when Dad comes home tired... Paul thought he better try to get a nap too!
The "real deal" :)

We have had some nasty weather, but thankfully nothing damaging.

Hail!
One of the biggest pieces we found

We just bought a pool for the summer. Tonight we had the boys try it out with the slide. It was a great hit!

Splash!

Even Marcus loved it! (And no- I am not "pulling" him through the water, even though my face looks like I am!)
I will share more pictures soon. I will try to do a "house tour" one of these days!

12 comments:

The Weddles said...

very fun!

Good to see you the other day.

The pool looks wonderful!

Enjoy!

Em

natalie said...

What a cute house, Lydia! I'll look forward to getting the whole house [virtual] tour! Looks like you all are enjoying your summer. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Aw, so cute, love the post, Lydia we love and miss you guys lots!!! Auntie Tabitha

Anonymous said...

Splash Pauly! And Splash Marcus! This Nana and Papa and crew can't wait to get over to see YOU!!! thanks for the post. Love nana

Anonymous said...

Great post! Keep it up!
Lord bless you! -Kourtney

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice house! One of the things that is on my "dream house" is a white front porch.
Haven't seen you in a while! Sounds like you're doin' great.
Ellie

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love your house! I think I would feel very safe with the Sheriff car parked out front. :) That was some major hail there. So cute to see the boys in the pool - remember when WE used to do that in the summer??

Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures! Your house is so cute - I just love porches! Of course, the best pictures of all are the ones of the adorable little boys!

Happy Birthday to Lydia!! I saw on your family's blog that it's your birthday today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Miss you guys!
Love,
Ali

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Lydia!
We really miss you and hope you can make it to the baby shower.
Please post soon!
In Christ,
Kourtney

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pix. It's clear you have arrived, and the transition is going well. We love and miss you!! DAD

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun and I can't wait to come and help!!!
~charity~

Anonymous said...

Your new HOME looks wonderful... May you enjoy many happy days full of Gods Blessing in it...

and your growing family is truly beautiful...

Mama Sonja